incommensurable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s impossible to measure or compare in value or size or excellence
- s not having a common factor
- Illimitable lizard, incommensurable newt, Interminable tadpole, inexsuperable brute! .
- It is clearly an incommensurable task.
- In strength, insects are incommensurable with mammals; their muscle strands are relatively shorter and more numerous.
- Lula da Silva in Xinhua
It is a goal which will demand an incommensurable effort from the Brazilian society,Lula said, adding that in 2009, Brazil would register the lowest deforestation rate in two decades.
- Giulio Carlo Argan in Times Online
The value of the paintings is "immense, incommensurable, astronomical", Professor Giulio Carlo Argan, a leading Italian art critic, said.