- a (of weather or climate) severe
- a used of persons or behavior; showing no clemency or mercy
the harsh sentence of an inclement judge
- Baking a tarte tatin seemed an ambitious task for a newbie cook, but with the inclement weather outside and an orchard's worth of ripe fruit and other requisite ingredients in the .
- Once or twice a year, he will go to a shelter for homeless people, to get out of inclement weather or to have a doctor look at the sores on his feet.
- Equipped with an all-weather radar which enables the crew to avoid inclement weather.
- Brian France in The Canadian Press
People are coming to us with certain ways to dry asphalt faster and better,France said Friday. "That would be a welcomed technology advancement. So we'll always try to do that. ...... If inclement weather happens, it's out of our control....
- Terry Francona in MLB.com
Well, we're dealing with weather still,said Francona. "We know going into this weekend we're not done dealing with [inclement] weather. We're trying to give everybody as much as we can a day they're going to pitch. Julian is the one who...
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in ABS CBN News
The Philippines is responsible for the safety and well-being of the summit participants in the face of inclement weather,President Arroyo said in a statement, adding that the summit would be held here in January by ASEAN agreement. "I...