- n someone who deliberately foments trouble
- Top government leaders, from President Jalal Talabani on down, have described al-Dari as an inciter of ethnic and sectarian violence.
- Arthur James ("Emperor") Cook, 46, general secretary of the Miners' Federation of Great Britain, longtime left wing Labor leader, a prime inciter of the British general strike .
- Senator Royal Samuel Copeland, when he was the New York City Commissioner of Public Health, was no greater publicity inciter.
- Claude Lanzmann in Jerusalem Post
...opposition to Hosny's candidacy has been escalating since May, when Wiesel and French intellectuals Bernard-Henri LÃ©vy and Claude Lanzmann denounced Hosny in an op-ed in Le Monde, calling him "a dangerous man, an inciter of hearts and...
- Avigdor Lieberman in Jerusalem Post
Lieberman replied, "You are a huge inciter, a fifth column, traitor! We'll make sure you get to someplace fitting for you."
- Baruch Marzel in Ynetnews
Right-wing activist Baruch Marzel said: "We need to evacuate Olmert from government. He is a provocateur and an inciter seeking to spill Jewish blood in Hebron. The public will do a good job should it decide to overthrow him as soon as possible."