- r vacuously or complacently and unconsciously foolish
- And there was a lot of it in Maxwell Smart, the doofus, inanely self-confident secret agent Don Adams played in Get Smart, the iconic 1960s television series in which Mel Brooks .
- Your article's conclusion that somehow foreign companies are harder to control is inanely misleading.
- It is right that many tasks should continue to become less inanely difficult; who'd give up a good potato-peeler for a knife, or go back to a clunky Remington after using a smooth .
News & Articles
- ShopTV 't-commerce' app for Samsung Smart TVs peddles items seen on shows
Recovering shopaholics better steer clear of Delivery Agent's new app for Samsung Smart TVs -- if it actually does what the firm says, that is. It claims the inanely named ShopTV ties into a huge database of items and makes merchandise on the shows or commercials you're watching available for purchase. An update rolling out later this year will supposedly let you simultaneously watch and shop in ...
July 20, 2013 - Engadget