improved : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v to make better
The editor improved the manuscript with his changes
- v get better
The weather improved toward evening
- a made more desirable or valuable or profitable; especially made ready for use or marketing
new houses are springing up on an improved tract of land near the river
an improved breed
- s become or made better in quality
was proud of his improved grades
an improved viewfinder
- s (of land) made ready for development or agriculture by clearing of trees and brush
- One can expect improved versions of these to become available in the short term.
- As the college's reputation improved, applications increased; enrollment rose to 425, even though Franconia's tuition and other fees amount to $4,200 annually.
- Each offered improved sound, a separate remix album, a DVD and thoughtful, creative packaging born of collaboration with the band.
News & Articles
- Carlton Senior Living Announces the Release of Its Improved Website With Interactive Features
Choosing the best senior citizen’s assisted living facility can be a daunting task for many families. The new and improved website by Carlton Senior Living, along with its video-rich content and other interactive features, is a user-friendly guide for all such families. (PRWeb June 22, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10850154.htm
June 22, 2013 - PRWeb
- Wisconsin and Illinois unemployment rates improved slightly during May
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin’s unemployment rate has improved slightly, dipping a fraction of a percentage point to 7.0 percent last month. That’s down from 7.1 percent in April and unchanged from May of last year. The national rate is 7.6 percent.
June 21, 2013 - Beloit Daily News
- Organization-Store Announces Improved Features and New Platform
Site boasts improved platform that is faster, allows customers to create an account and also features a new shopping cart that now accepts E-checks. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10844542.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb