- n a very contagious infection of the skin; common in children; localized redness develops into small blisters that gradually crust and erode
- Through alternative medicine, I have found treatments for such things as hyperactivity, impetigo and canker sores.
- His practice runs the gamut of public health care TB skin tests, immunizations, preschool exams, impetigo, cuts, prenatal care, venereal disease, chest X rays and family planning.
- The mixture has shown best results against diabetic ulcers, tuberculous neck glands, Vincent's angina, tonsillitis, impetigo, boils.
News & Articles
- 15 Oxford football players diagnosed with Impetigo
Officials say over a dozen junior varsity football players at Oxford High School have been diagnosed with Impetigo.
Sept. 25, 2013 - FOX 2 News Detroit
- Student athletes sidelined with Impetigo
Oxford School District has confirmed that 15 Junior Varsity football players who attend Oxford High School have been diagnosed with Impetigo.
Sept. 24, 2013 - WXYZ-TV Detroit
- What's Going Around: September 23, 2013
We're checking in with local doctors to find out what's going around in central Virginia. They're reporting all different types of illnesses from bronchitis to impetigo.
Sept. 23, 2013 - WCAV Charlottesville
- Jon Stewart in Business Media Institute
You know, we're both snake oil salesman to a certain extent,Stewart said. "But, we do label this show as snake oil here. Isn't there a problem selling snake oil as vitamin tonic and saying that it cures impetigo, etc., etc. etc.?"
- Alan Rich in AFP
Truth to tell, it did not start well, with a movie screen full of sophomoric wordplay with funny Italian words -- eg, 'impetigo' -- familiar from the Woody of old,wrote Alan Rich in Variety.
- Samuel Johnson in Newswise (press release)
Impetigo is highly contagious and can spread rapidly among children,said Dr. Johnson. "In many states, a physician's note is required before children can return to daycare or school."