imperturbability : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n calm and unruffled self-assurance
- The normally imperturbable mayor lost her cool when she was heckled by the reporters during the press conference.
- The General remained imperturbable although the odds were stacked heavily against his army.
- The imperturbable first seed came back from two sets down to win the championship.
News & Articles
- Clasico Places Carlo Ancelotti and Tata Martino Positions in Sharp Perspective
With Sunday's Clasico almost upon us, the changing fortunes of football management have never been more apparent with Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid in a very happy place, while Tata Martino at Barcelona is thought to be considering his position, as El Confidencial reported (via InsideSpanishFootball .com ). When Ancelotti first arrived at the Bernabeu , his calmness and imperturbability were ...
March 20, 2014 - Bleacher Report
- David Ignatius in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
Ignatius, who is acquainted with the Iraq politician, says Allawi "has the advantage of a stolid imperturbability. Trained as a medical doctor, he seems unfazed by a life of repeated assassination attempts, including one in 1978 that nearly killed...