- a preventing especially liquids to pass or diffuse through
an impermeable layer of scum
a coat impermeable to rain
- Leave Me Alone suggests he is turning away from everything, back again to the desperate comforts of his own impermeable world of fantasy.
- Unlike Waugh's earlier novels, its irony had not been outrageously funny, and the typical Waugh mood, bright, pardlike and impermeable, had been clouded by a sweat of nostalgic .
- Even the Great Wall of China was not impermeable.
News & Articles
- High-Performance LC Columns feature solid cores.
CORTECS™ Columns include CORTECS C(18) Column for retention of acids, bases, and neutrals at low and mid-range pH, and CORTECS C(18)+ Column with positively charged surface for compounds at low pH. CORTECS HILIC Column, designed for retention of polar analytes, also has orthogonal selectivity. Available in 30 configurations, 1.6 micron UltraPerformance LC® Columns have impermeable silica ...
June 24, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Malcolm Turnbull in The Australian
The Australian Government believes that we should not plan our water resources as though state borders are impassable or even impermeable barriers,Mr Turnbull said. "We've got to think as Australians and if there's a possibility for water...
- Philip Zimbardo in Reuters
You have a mile of impermeable clay on top of the sandstone. The really big earthquake in Sumatra caused a rupture that was about 10 meters. We're talking about sequestering the CO2 under at least 2,000 meters of clay. It's not possible to have an... Daniel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFKicWKYcTEr0IYklrJvpoO1SW3IQ The Star-Ledger - NJ.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/proposed_facility_in_linden_wo.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHJe3sAAQmwByYRZx3uFX5yTX6jyQ Apr 26, 2009
50005 67723 impermeable People are not born good or born evil. It's not an impermeable line," said Zimbardo, who led the Stanford Prison Experiment which illustrated the power of situational forces and group dynamics.