- r in an imperious manner
imperiously he cut her short
- Together this massive network of Internet nannying is imperiously called "the Golden Shield Project.
- In convention hall, Daley imperiously called the shots; when the proceedings offended him, the mayor cut off his mike and signaled adjournment by drawing a finger across his .
- In fact, they're a pair of mallard ducks, cruising as imperiously down the restored stream as fowl can manage while being pelted with bread crumbs by children giddy at the sight of .
News & Articles
- Sparkles the Adventure Cat
The hawk glared imperiously from his high perch on the barn rafter, his telescopic eyes focused upon the furry critter below. The tiniest whisker twitch was observed and analyzed.
Feb. 26, 2014 - Marshall Independent
- Pablo Picasso in Washington Post
Picasso asks himself: "How imperiously can I play with these particular identities and still have them contribute to an overall interior?"