- v law: grant immunity from prosecution
- v perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation
- s having been rendered unsusceptible to a disease
- In fact, the immunized youngsters were just as likely to be hospitalized or to visit the doctor as kids who never received the vaccine.
- Results: 1) The intoxicated or anesthetized rabbits, both immunized and non-immunized, showed no swelling or pus (indications of the activity of the body's defense mechanisms) in .
- Younger siblings are less likely to be vaccinated than older ones, with last-borns getting immunized sometimes at only half the rate of firstborns.
News & Articles
- Pertussis outbreak ends school year for 13 in Londonderry
Students that haven't been immunized against pertussis (whooping cough) are being asked to stay home after an outbreak of the communicable disease was confirmed at Londonderry Middle School this week.
June 19, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Londonderry students who haven't had whooping cough vaccine asked to stay home
LONDONDERRY - Students who haven't been immunized against pertussis (whooping cough) are being asked to stay home after an outbreak of the communicable disease was confirmed at Londonderry Middle School this week.
June 18, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- More children becoming exempt from vaccines
Before starting school, there's a list of vaccines kids are required to have. Some children can't get immunized because their immune systems are too weak or they are too sick. Their doctor makes that decision. For this edition of Healthy Living, YNN's Katie Gibas has more.
June 17, 2013 - YNN Rochester