- v hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation; of capital
- v to hold fast or prevent from moving
- v make defenseless
- v convert (assets) into fixed capital
- v prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- v cause to be unable to move
- Arsene Wenger in Team talk
Wenger said: "He is a bubbly character, an extrovert, a good spirited boy and a happy boy. What I like is that he gives you the option in the air, but he does not immobilise your game because he is a mobile player. Sometimes, the price you have to...