- r to an exceedingly great extent or degree
was immensely more important to the project as a scientist than as an administrator
- That's a widespread belief, which Japan found to be untrue with shosaikoto, a once immensely popular liver treatment.
- That, anyway, is the proposition of The Queen, an immensely entertaining and seemingly acute chronicle of the week Diana died, as dramatized through the very different reactions of .
- It is immensely important that Lie's chosen path of academia affords him the tools to analyze and assess our economy in a dispassionate, unbiased way.
News & Articles
- Comcast mimics Fon, creating a crowdsourced hotspot network in millions of homes
Comcast plans to crowdsource its Wi-Fi network, turning millions of home gateways into public hotspots. It's a revolutionary, and probably controversial, move that could benefit its customers immensely -- as long as it doesn't pimp out their broadband connections.
June 11, 2013 - GigaOM
- Thomas Friedman's Still Writing About His Daughter's College Roommate
Last week, mustache-stroking corporatist sloganeer Thomas Friedman used his immensely valuable column space in the New York Times to write a love letter to a company run by his daughter's college roommate. Could Thomas Friedman possibly top that for sheer laziness and nepotistic indulgence? But of course. Read more...
June 10, 2013 - Gawker
- NewsWatch: Audi S8: You won’t hear it, but you’ll feel it
The Audi S8’s performance puts the immensely formal, maximally luxurious executive sedan in the company of some of the world’s fastest, pointiest automobiles, says Dan Neil.
June 9, 2013 - Market Watch
- President Bush in Guardian Unlimited
Bush said of Cheney's former aide: "The reputation he gained through his years of public service and professional work in the legal community is forever damaged. His wife and young children have also suffered immensely. He will remain on probation....
- Marv Levy in Forbes
It has been an experience that I have enjoyed immensely,Levy said in a statement released by the Bills. "Despite an unprecedented number of season-ending injuries, Dick Jauron, his coaching staff and an admirable core of high-character...
- Wavell Hinds in WalesOnline
Hinds, who turns 32 on Sunday, said: "I have enjoyed my first season with Derbyshire immensely and I am therefore very pleased that I have been offered the opportunity to return in 2009."