- r in an immature manner
his teenage son still behaves very immaturely
- McGinniss' own paper, in fact, took him to task in an editorial for "responding immaturely and emotionally to the overwhelming horror of the moment.
- This is his attempt at immaturely silencing your better arguments.
News & Articles
- Jets are no joke -- just ask the Patriots
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- You love 'em. You hate 'em. You love 'em. They're your 2013 New York Jets, maddeningly inconsistent but lovably relentless. Week to week, this team is harder to predict than Miley Cyrus. Sometimes, they behave as immaturely as the so-called star, but they've overcome their growing pains and obvious deficiencies to bring you this: A meaningful season. The Jets saved the ...
Oct. 21, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Katie Price in Scottish Daily Record
Katie, who quit I'm A Celebrity after she was chosen for seven jungle trials, explained: "Looking back, I could see why people blew up and felt furious. Perhaps I acted immaturely, but people forget that I was the one who was dumped."
- Kim Kardashian in Access Hollywood
Courtney Love wrote a disturbing blog this morning that is obviously very untrue,Kim wrote. "Ms. Love immaturely called my brother Rob names and accused him of physically assaulting her 'employee' at Hyde nightclub, breaking his nose."...
- Filippo Raciti in Times Online
Mrs Raciti said: "I want to say to those boys that look at policemen with hate that violence only brings pain. They must reflect on what they stupidly and immaturely did that night . . . My husband was an educator in life and I hope he will be in...