ill-fitting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not the right size or shape
- Whereas his ill-fitting suits once did little to conceal Kim's paunch, in recent photographs he has seen wearing clothing several sizes smaller than usual a result, analysts .
- And if the responsibility must fall largely on the shoulders of one man, does it have to be a guy in an ill-fitting suit who has a reputation for occasionally putting his foot in .
- Gone, too, are the ill-fitting polyester cheongsams that only a karaoke hostess felt comfortable wearing.
News & Articles
- Apple Needs to Shock and Amaze Once More
In 1997 Steve Jobs reintroduced both himself and Apple (AAPL) to the world. Clad in his trademark black mock turtleneck, ill-fitting shorts and Birkenstocks, Jobs explained to a small audience that Apple had been resting on its laurels for too long. “Even a great brand needs investment and caring if it’s going to retain its [...]
June 10, 2013 - Yahoo! Finance: Breakout
- Research Shows Poorly-Fitted Bras Lead to Health Problems
Poorly fitting bras may be more than just uncomfortable, as recent research suggests it could cause serious health problems. Seemingly unrelated conditions, like skin rashes, tendonitis and indigestion are linked to ill-fitting bras, especially for women with larger breasts. And ill-fitting bras seem to be a problem for many, as it is estimated that four in five women wear the wrong size as they ...
June 6, 2013 - Opposing Views
- WWE Payback: Can John Cena vs Ryback Top Their First Match?
Even with its flaws, John Cena and Ryback's Three Stages of Hell match at WWE Payback should ride increased emotion and bad blood to a match that surpasses their Extreme Rules effort. Elements of this WWE title match are odd and ill-fitting, but there's no need to dismiss the match altogether. Firstly, there is nothing hellish about a Lumberjack match and its inclusion in the three-fall battle ...
June 5, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Veronica Wadley in CTV.ca
The paper's editor, Veronica Wadley, commented that "it is only right that the adjudication panel has now decided that Mr. Livingstone acted in a manner that was ill-fitting for the mayor of this great city."
- Daniel in Cincinnati Post
University of Utah law professor Daniel Medwed calls it "an ill-fitting suit draped over this case."
- James E McGreevey in New York Post
In papers filed in Union County, NJ, court, McGreevey said Dina points the finger at him "instead of blaming the failure of her book on her awful appearance on the 'Oprah' show, where she appeared in an inappropriate and ill-fitting ball gown with a...