ideogram : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a graphic character that indicates the meaning of a thing without indicating the sounds used to say it
Chinese characters are ideograms
- Bogota: The striking bottle for Cartier's Le Baiser du Dragon incorporates the Chinese ideogram for longevity and a black dagger (1 oz.
- Mali is the first to emblazon its colors with a human ideogram, employing an ancient African symbol of a man with arms raised to heaven and feet planted firmly on earth, signifying .
- It's a cliche, but it's nonetheless apt to note that in written Chinese, the same ideogram is used to express both danger and opportunity.
News & Articles
- Chinese Character for Book: Sh? (?)
The Chinese character ? (sh?) stands for a book, letter, written document, or writings. ? is an ideogrammic compound, or associative compound, a type of Chinese character consisting of two or more parts with similar or different meanings combined to … The post Chinese Character for Book: Sh? (?) appeared first on The Epoch Times .
Nov. 28, 2013 - The Epoch Times