- n a verse line consisting of iambs
- a of or consisting of iambs
- Today the notion of people opening their mouths to sing their hearts out is as anachronistic as speaking in iambic pentameter.
- You want it to be iambic pentameter with internal rhymes.
- Plays a game standing on his head; another blindfolded; another in which he phrases his responses in iambic pentameter; another in which he refuses to give any answers that contain .
News & Articles
- Ethan Hawke to Play Macbeth on Broadway This Fall
If you saw Before Midnight and thought, I like watching Ethan Hawke talk a lot, but I really wish it were in iambic pentameter, then, boy, do we have news for you! It was announced today that Hawke will be playing Macbeth on Broadway. His take on the Scottish play ... More »
June 13, 2013 - Vulture