hypochlorite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any salt or ester of hypochlorous acid
- Use of chemical sprays to control air contamination was first attempted in 1928 by three doctors who tried a fine mist of sea water containing sodium hypochlorite.
- He invented an automatic device to pump hypochlorite of soda into the drinking water.
- Also potent are sodium hypochlorite and near-pure al cohol.
News & Articles
- Parkson Disinfection System Upgrade Cutting Costs at Water Recycling Plant
Parkson has upgraded a water recycling facility in Hawaii with the MaximOS™ sodium hypochlorite on-site generation disinfection system that will deliver immediate savings in operating costs while maintaining the highest water quality standards. (PRWeb July 08, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10906144.htm
July 8, 2013 - PRWeb