hypnosis : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a state that resembles sleep but that is induced by suggestion
- Hypnosis has been a hard-luck kid among medical techniques.
- To the lengthening list of conditions in which reputable medical men now believe that hypnosis may be useful, a psychiatrist last week added cancer.
- Twenty minutes later Ray was under hypnosis.
News & Articles
- Marlborough firm uses hypnosis to improve worker performance
Bob Martel is helping employees in his new business, Positive Results Hypnosis, using clinical hypnosis to improve their performance.
June 10, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News
- Doctors Health Press Reports on Study: Hypnosis Could Provide Relief from Severe Hot Flashes
Doctors Health Press, a division of Lombardi Publishing Corporation and publisher of various natural health newsletters, books, and reports, including the popular Doctors Health Press e-Bulletin, is reporting on a new study finding that hypnosis could be an effective treatment for severe hot flashes in postmenopausal women. (PRWeb June 08, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com ...
June 8, 2013 - PRWeb
- Astrologers Use Hypnosis to Inspire Inner Planetary Journeys
Astrologers Patricia Walsh, Inga Thornell and Donna Woodwell employ hypnosis and guided imagery to create space for their clients to explore deeper levels of their psyche. How such altered states can be used with astrology is the subject of the June 6, 2013 episode of the Dead Astrologers Society, airing Thursdays at 7 pm Eastern/4 pm Pacific on ParaManiaRadio.com. (PRWeb June 06, 2013) Read the ...
June 6, 2013 - PRWeb
- Doug Melvin in Victoria Advocate
You've got to get it out of your head,said Melvin. "Rickie (Weeks ) doesn't let it bother him (.315 average at day). It's a mental thing. What do we do, try hypnosis? A lot of things in this game become a mental block. There is a bit of an...
- Courtney Love in FOXNews
A friend of Love, 44, told the News of the World: "Courtney keeps laughing to her friends and saying, Everyone thinks I've had hypnosis but why bother with all that effort? All I did was check myself in and have a fat band fitted. Courtney has...
- Uri Geller in CBS News
He answered me under deep hypnosis that he had never touched a child in a sexual way,Geller said. "He said - and here I'm using his exact words - 'My relations with children are very beautiful."