hahyd ruh faw il
- n a device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through
the fins of a fish act as hydrofoils
- n a speedboat that is equipped with winglike structures that lift it so that it skims the water at high speeds
- But in Italy, hydrofoil ferries are old hat.
- The market run-up is working on the same dynamics as a hydrofoil.
- Headed Nixon's way by freighter is a gift from Moscow as capitalist as they come: a hydrofoil boat.