- n a complex consisting of an organic base in association with hydrogen chloride
- Last week in Shenzhen, shoppers could easily find a supplement called Fenfluraminieach 20-milligram tablet contains pure fenfluramine hydrochloride.
- For many, the best approach may be Zyban (bupropion hydrochloride), a prescription-only antidepressant that counteracts nicotine withdrawal.
- A vial of the animal tranquilizing drug ketamine hydrochloride.
News & Articles
- Forest Announces U.S. Availability of New Once-Daily NAMENDA XR
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Forest Laboratories, Inc. announced today that NAMENDA XR(TM) (memantine hydrochloride) once-daily formulation is now available in pharmacies throughout the United States. NAMENDA XR is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of moderate to severe dementia of the Alzheimer’s type. New NAMENDA XR 28 mg is a higher dose, once-daily ...
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire