hydride : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any binary compound formed by the union of hydrogen and other elements
- The early car's lead-acid bats, and even the later nickel-metal hydride batteries, couldn't supply the range or durability required by the mass market.
- A new plant for the nickel-metal-hydride batteries won't come on line until 2010.
- The process was repeated, each time with a light beam of longer wave length and lower energy, until they failed to find molecules of deuterium hydride in the cylinderno matter .
- Katsuaki Watanabe in Reuters
We plan to use both nickel-metal hydride and lithium-ion batteries, choosing the appropriate option depending on the vehicle,President Katsuaki Watanabe told a news conference to outline Toyota's environmental activities.