hurdler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an athlete who runs the hurdles
- Like a one-man play on the perils of over-training and stifling national pressure, China's star hurdler Liu Xiang arrived in the Bird's Nest to run his first qualifying race and .
- By the start of the summer, the protective cocoon around the hurdler had reached epic proportions.
- More importantly, the Chinese hurdler serves as the charismatic icon of a continent galvanized by an unprecedented athletic ascendancy, just as Asia gears up to welcome the next .
News & Articles
- WT hurdler Lacour receives LSC honor
The Lone Star Conference named West Texas A&M junior hurdler Cameron Lacour its Outdoor Track Athlete of the Year, the conference announced Tuesday. Lacour finished seventh in the 110-meter hurdles in 14.
June 12, 2013 - Amarillo Globe-News
- Three Vandals earn All-American Honors after competing at the NCAA Championships
Pole vaulter Jeremy Klas, along with hurdler Liga Velvere and javelin thrower Ugis Svazs all competed at the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championship at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Ore. over the weekend. ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Katie Grimes Wins Dick Bynum Award
AMARILLO -- Texas Tech hurdler and Canyon High School graduate Katie Grimes won the 7th annual Dick Bynum Award Tuesday afternoon.
June 11, 2013 - KAMR Amarillo