hunter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who hunts game
- n a person who searches for something
a treasure hunter
- n a constellation on the equator to the east of Taurus; contains Betelgeuse and Rigel
- n a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystal
News & Articles
- Hunter-Reay nears Castroneves
Last season, Ryan Hunter-Reay strung together back-to-back wins at Milwaukee and Iowa during a stretch that was crucial in clinching his first IndyCar Series title.
June 22, 2013 - Jefferson City News Tribune
- Hunter-Reay closes in on Castroneves
NEWTON, Iowa (AP) -- Last season, Ryan Hunter-Reay strung together back-to-back wins at Milwaukee and Iowa during a stretch that was crucial in clinching his first IndyCar Series title.
June 21, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Hunter Hayes: 'Today Show' Performances -- Watch Now!
Hunter Hayes turns up the volume on stage while performing on The Today Show in New York City on Friday morning (June 21). The 21-year-old musician showed off his guitar skills with “I Want Crazy” and “Somebody’s Heartbreak”. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hunter Hayes “This is an update. It’s not brand-new, but [...]
June 21, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.
- D Jeffrey Meldrum in Sydney Morning Herald
Jeffrey Meldrum, a prominent Bigfoot researcher, told science journal Scientific American: "I'm extremely sceptical about this Bigfoot claim. I've had interactions with Tom Biscardi [a well-known Bigfoot hunter who is holding the press conference]...
- John Hagee in Washington Post
Then God sent a hunter. A hunter is someone with a gun and he forces you. Hitler was a hunter,Hagee says in the sermon. "And the Bible says -- Jeremiah writing -- 'They shall hunt them from every mountain and from every hill out of the...