hundredth : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n position 100 in a countable series of things
- n one part in a hundred equal parts
- s the ordinal number of one hundred in counting order
- Phelps broke Spitz' record the next day, but it was his last one-hundredth of a second victory over Cavic that will prove the most memorable.
- That Old Feeling: Richard Rodgers' Century On his hundredth birthday, the great songs and big shows are still bustin' out all over.
- What prevents it from being incinerated like a match head is that its star is a red dwarf, only about one one-hundredth as bright as the sun.
News & Articles
- ‘Burn Notice: Behind the Burn’: ‘This is how I find out that my best friend is still alive?’ — EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Before Burn Notice‘s hundredth episode tonight, check out our exclusive video from USA with a behind-the-scenes look at the episode,
June 13, 2013 - Entertainment Weekly
- Crimson Tide 4x100 relay comes in 2nd
The University of Alabama track and field team saved its best for the last day of the NCAA Outdoor Championships when its 4x100-meter relay crushed the school record and finished second overall, just a hundredth of a second out of first.
June 9, 2013 - The Tuscaloosa News
- Scorpio Daily Horoscope for June 08, 2013
Take greater care with your work life today. If that means going over your resume for the hundredth time, so be it -- though it could just as easily mean watching what you say in the office. More horoscopes! Check your Daily Single's LoveScopes , Daily Couple's LoveScopes , Daily CareerScopes , Weekly RomanticScopes , Monthly FitnessScopes , more ... Today's Free Sample Reading: Use this ancient ...
June 8, 2013 - Astrology.com