- n English poet (born in 1930)
- n United States writer (1902-1967)
- n United States industrialist who was an aviator and a film producer; during the last years of his life he was a total recluse (1905-1976)
- n United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1862-1948)
News & Articles
- Hughes sharp in Yankees' 7-3 win over Twins
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Phil Hughes carved up a lineup for the second straight outing, and this time the New York Yankees actually gave him some run support to reward him for his efforts.
July 3, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Hughes solid for Yankees
Hughes solid for Yankees Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:23 am, Wednesday, July 3, 2013 Robinson Cano homered for the third straight game and Phil Hughes gave up one run on six hits in seven innings, lifting the New York Yankees to a 7-3 victory over the Minnesota Twins ...
July 3, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Hughes with another strong outing, Yanks edge Twins
Phil Hughes turned in a second straight strong outing and received some much-needed offensive support in the New York Yankees' 7-3 win over the Minnesota Twins at Target Field.
July 3, 2013 - WKYC Cleveland
- Richard Dunne in Times Online
My first priority is, was and always has been to stay at City because I've enjoyed it so much and I feel really settled here,Dunne said. "When Mark Hughes got the job, I think everyone was really pleased and I was thrilled that he seemed...