housecoat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a loose dressing gown for women
- At home, Ann wore the traditional housecoat, the batik daster.
- In his self-appointed role as the omninventoried merchant prince, Marcus window-shops Europe with his camera in search of ideas, on one trip spotted a French silk housecoat that he .
- Dorothy glides from chat into commercial as easily as into a housecoat.
News & Articles
- SWINTONly Played, SWINTON
This outfit is like Swinton was looking at her fanciest housecoat one morning in her ethereal tree-house, as the two suns on her planet dueled with one another for supremacy, and thought, “…I can do something with this.
July 31, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself