hopefully : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with hope; in a hopeful manner
we searched hopefully for a good position
- r it is hoped
hopefully the weather will be fine on Sunday
- Well, hopefully the whole point of writing the book was to show not only what led up to the events that are occurring today, but also what is happening today in Darfur.
- Hopefully breathing and, hopefully, you know, as a comedian.
- But they are aware that they do raise important questions and are hopefully that the authorities follow these up with the attention they deserve.
News & Articles
- LAMBERTVILLE: Floodgate project is finished
LAMBERTVILLE — It’s up and running and hopefully, city officials say, it never will be needed. But if needed, it should make a big difference to 29 residential and five commercial properties on North Union Street and Arnett Avenue in Lambertville.
June 12, 2013 - The Beacon
- 'Magic Magic' Trailer: Michael Cera Ups His Creep Game
Hopefully, with the recent return of the Arrested Development , you got your fix of Michael Cera as a sheepish, kind-hearted nerd because in his next movie, he's a long way from being typecast. In Magic Magic , Cera plays a creepy, deranged sociopath (you can tell from because of the dark hair) who kills things, laughs maniacally, and torments poor Juno Temple on her South American vacation ...
June 11, 2013 - Zimbio
- A short post on our little Northwest frog
This post will be short and hopefully sweet, just like this little frog. With so much being written in recent years about the decline of frog populations both around the region and around the world, I was just happy to see this Pacific treefrog, Pseudacris regilla, on a recent hike. There is nothing
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Amare Stoudemire in Washington Post
No one wanted to make the first move,Stoudemire told reporters in New York, "and I feel confident enough to take that first step and hopefully now we can bring a few guys in to join me."
- Glenn Miller in The Associated Press
He's not in custody as yet. We're following some leads and we're working with the Abaco community to try and find him. Hopefully we should find him,Assistant Police Commissioner Glenn Miller said Tuesday.
- Michelle Wie in Los Angeles Times
I try not to get (frustrated),Wie said. "This was kind of one of those days where nothing goes as planned. But I felt better coming in, so hopefully it starts off on the right foot. I'll try to go for some birdies and try to (play) on the...