honorably : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an honorable manner
he acted honorably
- r with honor
he was honorably discharged after many years of service
- Last week Green, 21, a former Army private first class who was honorably discharged because of a "personality disorder" a month before the criminal allegations came to light .
- McCain aide Brian Rogers tries to move conversation back to Ayers, accuses Obama of not acting honorably in describing his relationship with him.
- His success spawned an Asterix theme park outside Paris in 1988: it manages to compete honorably against Disneyland Paris, although it has a fraction of the resources of its .
News & Articles
- U.S. Military Students Receive Imagine America LDRSHIP Award to Aid With Tuition Cost
Recipients of the Imagine America Foundation's 2013 LDRSHIP Award are active duty, reservist, honorably discharged or retired veterans of the military who attend a career education school. The LDRSHIP Award provides $2,500 in cash grants to be applied toward the recipient’s college tuition. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10849975.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bills would waive hunting and fishing fees for veterans
Honorably discharged veterans could get free hunting of fishing licenses
June 19, 2013 - The Youngstown Vindicator
- Honorably discharged
More than 9,000 worn U.S. flags retired at two Flag Day ceremonies More than 9,000 tattered and worn U.S. … The post Honorably discharged appeared first on The Stillwater Gazette .
June 15, 2013 - Stillwater Gazette
- John McCain in FOXNews
I'm very disappointed in the article. And it's not true,McCain said during a 15-minute press conference, describing lobbyist Vicki Iseman as just a friend. "As it's been pointed out, I've served this nation honorably for more than a half a...
- Edward Kennedy in Forbes
I therefore intend to oppose this nomination,Kennedy said in remarks prepared for the Senate floor. "Judge Mukasey appears to be a careful, conscientious and intelligent lawyer, and he has served our country honorably for many years. But...
- President Bush in FOXNews
She was a dedicated public servant who tirelessly and honorably served her country for many years,President Bush said in a statement. "We hold Rep. Millender-McDonald's family, friends, staff, and constituents in our thoughts and prayers."