- n a native or inhabitant of Honduras
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Honduras or its people
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in People's Weekly World
Early on Sunday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stated: "The action taken against Honduran President Mel Zelaya violates the precepts of the Inter-American Democratic Charter, and thus should be condemned by all."
- Mike Leavitt in International Herald Tribune
We've had two incidents in the last month and a half: the Honduran cantaloupe, and now the tomatoes,Leavitt said, referring to a March FDA warning against cantaloupes implicated in a previous salmonella outbreak. "What it demonstrates is...
- Jose Miguel Insulza in Kansas City Star
Actions like this one adopted today by Honduran authorities of the de facto regime create serious difficulties for those trying to create social peace in Honduras,Insulza said in a statement.