- n a classroom in which all students in a particular grade (or in a division of a grade) meet at certain times under the supervision of a teacher who takes attendance and does other administrative business
- And presiding like the nicest homeroom teacher was Dick Clark, just 26 when he took over the show.
- Olya's homeroom teacher Emma Karyaeva saw her and waved.
- Each time, Griggs said, Bermudez complained to the principal and to her son's homeroom teacher.
- Christopher Buckley in News-Leader.com
By this time I realized he wasn't just any other dad,Christopher Buckley told the AP. "I was 13 at the time, and there were mock debates in my fifth grade homeroom class. And there were people playing him, so that was kind of strange."...
- Amobi Okoye in NorthJersey.com
My high school coach was a substitute teacher for my homeroom,Okoye said. "He took a look at me and said, 'You're a pretty big guy, come out here and play football.' I went out and changed my schedule to seventh-period athletics and...
- Alex Rodriguez in Sun-Sentinel.com
His house was kind of like the homeroom,Rodriguez says.