homebuilder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who builds houses as a business
- Corbett, now 58, was a young homebuilder in the early '70s, when he and his wife Judy began thinking of ways to combine environmental ecology with social ecology, which uses .
- Last week they bid $176 million for the big homebuilder.
- When they moved to Baltimore, they even started out working for the same homebuilder.
- David Eckstein in International Herald Tribune
Unfortunately, as a homebuilder I can't afford my own product anymore,said Eckstein, who came to Washington to lobby lawmakers from Illinois. "It's a critical situation, and we need something done and something done fast. We can't be...
- Warren Buffett in BusinessWeek
Clayton could be the biggest homebuilder in the US in a few years,Buffett said to shareholders on May 6. "The industry is slowly working through its hangover."
- Darrell Dexter in TheChronicleHerald.ca
It'sa substantial amount of money. It's $7,000. When you're looking at new-home construction, that means there's going to be money for other kinds of things that you're going to want to do as a homebuilder,Mr. Dexter said after a news...