home-style : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s as if in the home
- While the terrace is usually booked for dinner by fashionable Lahoris eager to sample the caf's home-style Pakistani fare, the best time to go is for tea in the early evenings.
- She has no Whitney Houston attitude and is content to sit at a fold-up table sharing a meal of fatty pork and home-style bean curd with recording-studio mates.
- The Californian couple started asking around to see if others were feeling the same home-style longings, and discovered an eager market for Mexican (and responded with Taco Loco in .
News & Articles
- Chattanoogan.com - Chattanooga's source for breaking local news
The Soup Kitchen restaurant, known for its home-style touch and made from scratch, always fresh cuisine, has named Chattanooga as a priority city for its 2013 franchise development plan to open multiple franchise locations in the Middle and East Tennessee region.
June 18, 2013 - The Chattanoogan
- Thurston Moore in Chicago Tribune
Moore says when they signed to Geffen in 1991, the label was "the unicorn within the major label scene, more of a home-style operation with major-label distribution."
- LeBron James in CBC.ca
We are eager to continue to support these hardworking chefs with special ingredients that can delight and energize our troops by allowing the chefs abroad cook tasty, home-style meals. Our ability to continue collecting and sending as many... Glenn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNErmrlxQnvsKxMArOnLMjD1-fuoRg PR Web (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/2/prweb693313.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE6rfyF_oPB1Tt5pum530L2Cs8zvA Feb 14, 2008
47717 64722 home They can have mixed emotions, of course," James said, adding that Akron will "always be home for me."