- a emphasizing the organic or functional relation between parts and the whole
- And the Commons is just the most holistic example of something that more and more campuses are prioritizing: the new freshman experience.
- But practitioners of Christian Science as well as other alternative therapies including acupuncture, biofeedback, herbal medicine, holistic medicine and Reiki, a Japanese .
- Yoga is more holistic; it's interested in the integration of body, breath and mind.
News & Articles
- Illuminations Now Offers Spirited Healing Services
Holistic well-being center, Illuminations, now offers spiritual healing services to fulfill a desire for individuals to look within and beyond for answers to life’s perplexing questions. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10842703.htm
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Emerging Businesses: Providing holistic care for animals of all sizes
With holistic care becoming a more common way to help humans, two local veterinarians are taking the same approach with their care for animals.
June 17, 2013 - Wisconsin State Journal
- Acupuncture and Holistic Treatments Support Natural Weight Loss Says Edison Chiropractor
EDISON, N.J. -- Backsmart Wellness Center in Edison, NJ is educating weight loss patients about the benefits of holistic treatments including acupuncture, hypnotherapy, and custom wellness programs. According ...
June 16, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ben Bernanke in Sky News
Speaking at the Council on Foreign Relations, Mr Bernanke said: "We must have a strategy that regulates the financial system as a whole, in a holistic way, not just its individual components."
- George Casey in Forbes
On the militia, the Baghdad plan itself is integrated to a holistic, countrywide plan that the multinational corps is developing. And security for Baghdad won't just come from securing the inside of Baghdad,Casey said at a briefing on Monday....
- Jayanthi Natarajan in Economic Times
Suggesting that the government takes steps to strengthen the law, Ms Natarajan said that these killings "happens in various permutations in different regions and we believe a holistic view should be taken. In any event this violence cannot be...