- n a newly hired employee
the new hires need special training
- n the act of hiring something or someone
he signed up for a week's car hire
- v engage or hire for work
They hired two new secretaries in the department
- v hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- v engage for service under a term of contract
- In one sense, the rush to hire engineers endangers the future supply.
- Forget the stars, hire Transformers and don't forget the women here are the 10 things every movie mogul should keep in mind when it comes to the summer of 2010.
- Some 44% of companies in the survey, conducted last month, said they plan to hire fewer new grads, and another 22% said they do not plan to hire at all this spring, more than .
News & Articles
- Stars hire former Sabres coach Ruff to man bench
Stars hire former Sabres coach Ruff to man bench
June 21, 2013 - CBS Sports
- Bears hire Mitchell Tanney as director of analytics
The Chicago Bears have made an interesting hire, bringing in Mitchell Tanney as the club's "director of analytics," according to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune . General manager Phil Emery has made his interest in advanced statistics known this offseason — and given that Tanney previously worked at STATS LLC, the hire lines up with his statements.
June 20, 2013 - Philly.com
- Foxconn to hire 3,000 to support Firefox OS and software development
Electronics manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group is putting yet more effort behind Mozilla's Firefox OS, and plans to hire up to 3,000 people in Taiwan with expertise in HTML5 and cloud computing. On Thursday, Foxconn said it was looking to hire between 2,000 and 3,000 people in order to bolster its research into software. It's looking for software engineers with skills in HTML5 operating ...
June 20, 2013 - PC World
- Barack Obama in TPMCafÃ© (blog)
Because when credit is available again, that young family can finally buy a new home,Obama explained. "And then some company will hire workers to build it. And then those workers will have money to spend, and if they can get a loan too,...
- Vivica Fox in Guardian Unlimited
It was a huge learning lesson. I won't ever make that mistake again,Fox said Friday night backstage at the Kodak Theatre, where she was a presenter for the Daytime Emmy Awards. "Trust me, I'm going to hire a driver next time."