hippo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an ancient Numidian town in northwestern Africa adjoining present-day Annaba in northeastern Algeria
- n massive thick-skinned herbivorous animal living in or around rivers of tropical Africa
- Death Comes to the Arch Hippo Ever since a huge hippopotamus waddled 500 miles from its natural habitat in Zululand and dropped amicably in upon a town-councillors'.
- September 11 remembered, Serena wins the Open, a brand new hippo and other great images from the past week.
- Already Uganda has "cropped" 4,000 hippo and nearly 2,000 elephants.
- Jeff Probst in TheDenverChannel.com
There's so much truly wildlife out there, we're not sure what to do,Probst said. "We don't want the animals around for a safety reasons, but we'd love to have a hippo sneak in every so often."
- Colin Dunne in etnow.com (press release)
I don't know how we would have done it without the Hippotizer,says Dunne. "The films look beautiful, and the Hippo is a genius. After our initial reserve we found it was very simple to get to grips with and our very talented sound designer...