hipline : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the line formed by measuring the hip at its greatest part
- n the line formed by the lower edge of hip-length garment
- Where is the lithe waistline, the close-fitting hipline? The shorter hemline? These are not being worn, although we presented them in the last collections!".
- More informally, he has admitted that the New Look was based on a glimpse "of the heaving hipline of a female Paris fishmonger.
- Givenchy's basic sweater dresses hug the body to the hipline, then end in a shirred skirt; many have turtlenecks, which he finds "much more today" than decollets.
News & Articles
- Best Dance Fitness for All Levels
Hipline To an outsider looking in, a room full of women spinning and marching across the dance floor in unison, hips and hands cutting through the air while chanting "Who runs the world? GIRLS!," may seem a bit intimidating.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
July 19, 2013 - East Bay Express