- v prevent from being seen or discovered
- v be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety
- v cover as if with a shroud
- v make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
a hidden message
- s not accessible to view
concealed (or hidden) damage
- s designed to elude detection
a hidden room or place of concealment such as a priest hole
- s difficult to find
a hidden cave
- hidden in plain sight after a half-century of freedom, former nazi erich priebke fights extradition on war-atrocity charges.
- Tom Brokaw in New York Times
Tom Brokaw, the retired NBC anchor and a White House correspondent in the 1970's, said that Mr. Ford came to the White House with "no demons, no hidden agendas, no hit list or acts of vengeance," an unmistakable allusion to Richard M. Nixon,...
- President Bush in Canada.com
Iran was dangerous. Iran is dangerous and Iran will be dangerous if they have the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon,Bush said at a White House news conference. "Iran had a hidden, covert nuclear weapons program. What's to say...
- Wen Jiabao in 940 News
By staging that incident, they want to undermine the Beijing Olympic Games and they also try to serve their hidden agenda by inciting such incidents,said Wen.