- n viral diseases causing eruptions of the skin or mucous membrane
- n any of the animal viruses that cause painful blisters on the skin
- By age 40, nearly 90% of adults have been exposed to the herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1), which causes cold sores.
- One of man's more troublesome enemies is the family of herpes viruses.
- A new pill can thwart attacks For the one out of ten Americans afflicted with genital herpes, the worst aspect of the sexually transmitted infection is that the symptoms.
News & Articles
- Get Rid Of Herpes: Review Examining Sarah Wilcox's Holistic Herpes Remedy Released
NaturesMagicGift.com releases a review of "Get Rid Of Herpes" a program published by Sarah Wilcox that promises to reveal a little known method for killing viral pathogens responsible for the herpes virus and healing herpes blisters. (PRWeb June 22, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/get-rid-of-herpes-review/sarah-wilcox/prweb10853491.htm
June 22, 2013 - PRWeb
- Eyeball Licking: a New Herpes Risk Worries Doctors; polyDNA Recommends Gene-Eden-VIR against the Latent Herpes Virus
According to CBS news, eyeball licking or “worming” has become a fad. (1) polyDNA recommends against this practice and suggests individuals take Gene-Eden-VIR to boost the immune system against the latent herpes virus. (PRWeb June 22, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10853383.htm
June 22, 2013 - PRWeb
- Can Herpes Affect Fertility? polyDNA Answers Survey Questions
In its June, 2013 survey, polyDNA found that 48% of male respondents were unaware of the fact that herpes sores on the scrotum do not affect fertility, but the herpes virus can harm fertility. polyDNA recommends Gene-Eden-VIR for men and their partners before they try to conceive. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10844672.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Sarah Silverman in AFP
In keeping with the video title, the movie stars urge people to send "5 Friends" so it spreads, as comedian Sarah Silverman joked, "rampant like herpes but for a positive."
- Kevin Smith in MTV.com
Now I'm gonna carry this Too Fat to Fly sh-- around like herpes for the rest of my life, and it was never even true,Smith wrote.
- Brian Littrell in NBC Philadelphia
Kawasaki, they call it the great mimicker, because it can mimic other diseases,Brian told Shaun. "We didn't really know what it was: turning into hand, foot and mouth disease, then it turned into bacterial infections, which is a herpes...