- n the principal form of iron ore; consists of ferric oxide in crystalline form; occurs in a red earthy form
- Opportunity discovered deposits of BB-sized pellets which NASA nicknamed blueberries that are rich in hematite, a mineral that forms only in watery environments.
- Jewelry handmade by Native Americans: featured gems are turquoise, hematite, jasper, malachite and adventurine.
- Steep Rock is a range of superhard hematite ore, the best on the continent.
News & Articles
- Lascivious’ latest erotically-charged adventure
Posted in Fashion / Fashion advertising / Fashion blog / Fashion pictures / Lingerie & underwear There’s plenty new at Lascivious . There’s the first ever men’s piece (briefs with a cheeky and none-too-subtle ‘Blow Me’ print inside the waist band); a collaboration with hosiery geniuses Bebaroque (resulting in embellished jet hematite crystal hold-ups); a jewellery collaboration with designer ...
July 30, 2013 - StyleBistro