helmeted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s equipped with or wearing a helmet
- JP and his long-suffering wife watch from the jungle as a small boat approaches shore bearing a long-bearded, shiny-helmeted explorer and a kneeling priest holding high a .
- Bearded French Minister of Interior Marx Dormoy had double details of steel-helmeted, rifle-equipped Gardes Mobiles posted at the entrances to key Cabinet ministries, including .
- Slog and slug your way through the trenches, deserts and ruined cities of World War II while beautifully rendered snow and deadly Nazi grenades drop gently onto your helmeted .
News & Articles
- Russian protesters march as Putin seeks firmer political footing
By Gabriela Baczynska and Alexei Anishchuk MOSCOW (Reuters) - Thousands of Russians marched through Moscow demanding Vladimir Putin resign on Wednesday, as the president took the helm of a loyalist movement designed to broaden his power base. With helmeted riot police looking on, some 10,000 protesters chanted "Russia without Putin!" and called for the release of activists who face long jail ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- John Bolton in USA Today
Our strategy is that we want AU forces to be complemented and blue-helmeted - in other words, the United Nations should be invited in. We talked about how best to get that done in order to save lives. Obviously, there is still a lot of work to be... President Bush http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFh0u2JMmcpgHHAEOKNoPb27FyIcg FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,204740,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFx6EWVbG0VWnonquNmQPdu3IHc4Q Jul 20, 2006
46524 63064 helmeted We have been looking carefully at the possibility of a multinational force, perhaps authorized by the Security Council, but not a UN-helmeted force," John Bolton said.
- Sean McCormack in Blogger News Network (blog)
The Sudanese government needs to follow through on what it agreed to do,said Sean McCormack. "If there's a peace agreement in Darfur, then it would allow a blue-helmeted force into Darfur. We would expect that that would happen. And we are...