heating : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the process of becoming warmer; a rising temperature
- n utility to warm a building
the heating system wasn't working
they have radiant heating
- v make hot or hotter
- v provide with heat
- v arouse or excite feelings and passions
- v gain heat or get hot
- Venezuela's President withdraws his free-heating-oil program for needy Americans then changes his mind.
- A far-out scheme could reduce the city's heating billsLike other New England cities and towns, Winooski (pop.
- How the natural-gas shortage is hurting the economy--and what it will do to your heating bills.
News & Articles
- Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Manufacturing in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from ...
As the industry struggles amid an ongoing decline phase, revenue will likely continue to dwindle as the realities of the global economy make large-scale Canadian-based production of heating and air conditioning goods uneconomical. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has added a report on the Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Manufacturing industry to its growing industry ...
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb
- SMALL-BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT: Illiana Heating and Air Conditioning
When Tom Krygsheld started Illiana Heating and Air Conditioning with his wife Sue out of their Lansing home, they had three younsters running around and not a lot of space.
June 15, 2013 - The Times of Northwest Indiana
- Heating oil prices continue to fall in Maine
State energy officials say the price of heating oil continues to drop in Maine. The Governor's Energy Office said Tuesday that its weekly price survey pegs the statewide average price of oil at $3.38 gallon, ...
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- David Plouffe in AFP
As we near victory in one contest, the next challenge is already heating up,Plouffe said. "President (George W.) Bush and Senator McCain have begun coordinating their attacks on Barack Obama in an effort to extend their failed policies for...
- Edward Kennedy in Forbes
Kennedy said he wants "to strengthen this package to provide unemployment insurance to workers looking for jobs and to help families coping with high heating costs and skyrocketing food prices."
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
This rebate will be enough to offset the increased cost of gas for a working family over the next four months,Obama said during a two-day campaign swing in Florida. "It will be enough to cover the entire increase in your heating bills. Or...