heathen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who does not acknowledge your god
- s not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
- He converted so many heathen chieftains and common people that the Pope summoned him to Rome and made him a bishop.
- Sir: Why is it so hard for you to understand the impetus behind Christians wanting to tell the "good news" to heathen Chinese, heathen Auca Indians or, for that matter, heathen .
- "German heathen, age 34, wants job as electrical engineer.
News & Articles
- David Bowie Debuts 'Valentine's Day' Video
The moody clip was directed by photography power duo Indrani and Markus Klinko, who had previously collaborated with the singer on his 2002 album, "Heathen." read more
July 16, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter
- Omar Bakri Mohammed in Global Politician
Bakri says during the Christmas season, his son could be exposed at school "to all that corruption and (heathen goings on), and even celebration."
- Andrea in Barre Montpelier Times Argus
Things are horrible in my house,added Andrea Stennett, 19, a Harrisburg, Pa., sophomore. "I'm a heathen in my home, according to my parents. I'm not for gayness, but everyone deserves to have a great life. I'm not for killing babies, but...
- Guy Pearce in Washington Post
In the years leading up to the crisis, "I'd either bought or I'd been given or I'd found various books on Buddhism and meditation," says Pearce, who, far from being interested in spirituality, describes himself as a "complete heathen. I'd...