heartbreak : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one (especially by death)
- Of all the tragedies to befall the Palestinians, few have been as utterly, utterly and utterly heartbreaking as the story that has been emerging in the last 24 hours of a .
- Cramming hilarity, heartbreak and high notes into a half-hour, it reminded us that no labor dispute can keep a genius from using his powers for Evil, and for good.
- The author and numbers-cruncher reflects on Yanks-Sox Yanks-Sox ALCS Diary Robert Sullivan endures another Boston heartbreak Baseball Story Archive.
- Alexa Ray Joel in Extra TV
Alexa writes that she'd like "to help young girls with something I feel I know a GREAT deal about: Heartbreak-Related Depression. Although it does not get much attention in our society, it is a very serious and painful condition that often gets...
- Sarah Jessica Parker in Access Hollywood
I think we want this one to be a romp,Sarah Jessica told Billy Bush for Access Hollywood and "The Billy Bush Show." "The last one, we got to tell a really mature sophisticated story that had real heartbreak in it and this time, I...
- Donnie Walsh in Forbes
That's the heartbreak in it,Walsh said. "He would have fit in here, but he was playing (small forward) more than he was playing (power forward). I'm not sure he's a good fit at (power forward) with Jermaine. When you really looked at it, I...