- n someone who travels about selling his wares (as on the streets or at carnivals)
- n a person who breeds and trains hawks and who follows the sport of falconry
- Sehwag was a 13-year-old local boy, son of a grain hawker, who lived in a house stuffed with siblings, uncles, aunts and 16 cousins.
- His home life wasn't any easier: his father lost everything in bad investments when Tan was young, and his parents had to work in a hawker stall.
- But at local hawker stalls you'll be bargaining for your laksa anyway, so there's no need to add a gratuity.
News & Articles
- Bucks Braun to speak at Beavercreek event
A catered meal and event for men will be conducted at Hawker United Church of Christ this Friday. The Son’s Banquet begins at 6 p.m. and guest speaker Bucks Braun follows. Braun is in the Dayton Area Broadcasters Hall of Fame and is known as one of Southwest Ohio’s most recognizable voices. Door prizes will be offered. The cost is $14 at the door or $13 pre-sale. For boys ages 5-12, tickets are ...
June 12, 2013 - WHIO-TV 7 Dayton
- Rhodri Morgan in Flintshire Chronicle
Rhodri Morgan said: "It gives me so much pleasure to open Hawker Beechcraft's new paint facility because they're still investing and still expanding." "At a time of challenging economic conditions, it's great to see Hawker Beechcraft continue...