hawaiian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the Oceanic languages spoken on Hawaii
- n a native or resident of Hawaii
- a of or relating to or characteristic of the state or island of Hawaii or to the people or culture or language
News & Articles
- Senior center to host annual Hawaiian Night Dance
ONTARIO - Aloha! Ontario Senior Center's annual Hawaiian Night Dance takes place from 7 to 10 p.m. on Friday, June 14 at 698 N.W. Eight Ave., Ontario. Hawaiian music will be performed by The Swingin F
June 12, 2013 - Argus Observer
- Royal Hawaiian Orchards, L.P. Announces John Kai Appointed Interim President
Royal Hawaiian Orchards, L.P. today announced that John Kai will succeed Mr. Dennis Simonis as the President of Royal Hawaiian Resources, Inc., the general partner of Royal Hawaiian Orchards L.P., on an ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Haiku for a Hawaiian rooster
Hawaiian rooster crowing lustily at dawn. Paradise; no sleep. (Roosters aren’t really the state bird of Hawaii, it just seems that way. Click on comments and submit your own Hawaii haiku.)
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Colt Brennan in SportingNews.com
Sugar is definitely sweet,Brennan said. "We're rolling in and we're excited and we're going to do it Hawaiian style."
- Barack Obama in USA Today
Update, 4:05 pm ET: "I hope everyone's got their Hawaiian shirts and their muumuus for our luau tonight," Obama told members of Congress at the end of a meeting to discuss immigration.