hassock : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n thick cushion used as a seat
- n a cushion for kneeling on (as when praying in church)
- The Dallas store has already stocked up with a $350 rhinoceros-shaped leather hassock, $300 pipes made from bruyre roots and $40,000 elephant guns inlaid with gold and platinum.
- Soon afterward an uncle noticed that as Margie sat on a hassock she looked crooked, and her right shoulder blade protruded.
- Minute, rompered Franklin Roosevelt III sat on a hassock and ate a cookie like a good boy.
News & Articles
- People's Pharmacy Sept. 9
The first one we received stated: My uncle had his athlete's foot cured by his small terrier dog back in the '50s. When my uncle came home in the evenings, he would remove his shoes and socks and put his feet on a hassock while reading the paper. A vet tech added: Not only is this 'treatment' ridiculous, it could be dangerous to your pet! Dogs and cats can get fungal infections from human ...
Sept. 11, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News