harmfulness : Definition, Usages, News and More
horm fuhl nuhs
- n destructiveness that causes harm or injury
- n the quality of being noxious
- Many churchmen are reluctant to give a definite yes or no to marijuana, on the grounds that the medical evidence as to its harmfulness is incomplete.
- Partly because the debate about MDMA's harmfulness has never been resolved.
- For each book stubbornly disputes Edmund Wilson's famous grumble that thriller reading is "a kind of vice that for sheer silliness and minor harmfulness, rates between crossword .