- n a work produced by hand labor
- v make something by hand
We handcraft all our paper
- Fish!he continues to handcraft a world of Zen-like stillness and beauty: water dripping on mossy rocks, or a train gliding over the sea in twilight.
- You could say that Donovan's art is an ingenious hybrid of rigorous post-Minimalism and traditional handcraft.
- By shrewdly aiming at the home mechanic who yearns for a speaking acquaintance with atomic physics, and the scientist who yearns for a handcraft hobby, PSM had become the giant .
News & Articles
- Third Generation California Vintner Cheryl Indelicato Makes Strides in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
Cheryl Indelicato, 3rd generation California vintner, will lead Team HandCraft in the 3-Day 60 mile Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure in San Francisco on June 21-23, 2013 as part of an expanded initiative by HandCraft Artisan Collection wines to support the fight against breast cancer. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10852098.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- YU Handcraft, A Swedish Entrepreneur, Introduces Colombian Eco-friendly Handmade Bags into the U.S.
Through Kickstarter , young entrepreneurs from "YU Handcraft" bring colorful and traditional handmade indigenous Colombian "Mochilas" to the fashion world. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10847470.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- 10 Subreddits for Pro Tips
Is your financial knowledge a little rough around the edges? Do you ever experience the burning desire to handcraft a sail boat? Have you frequently found yourself wondering if you should button the top button or just leave it open, and how that decision will affect the rest of your day and, subsequently, the rest of your adult life? If you answered yes (or a tentative maybe ) to any of these ...
June 18, 2013 - Mashable
- Josh Kopelman in BusinessWeek
Venture capitalist Josh Kopelman of First Round Capital says on his blog that Mahalo "has hired 40 editors to handcraft the results pages for the top queries. They've done 4,000 pages to date and hope to have 10,000 pages by yearend. A big, bold...
- Catherine Malandrino in International Herald Tribune
I am very plugged into the Russian community here, women who were born and raised with handcraft,Malandrino said. "I use passementerie, which is hand-crocheted by Russian women, and I am sure this is a technique that I would not have...