hammy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s affectedly dramatic; overacted
- Still, that run made Gay the man to beat in Beijing before he strained that hammy.
- Langella's interpretation has drawn some criticism, suprisingly, for being too saintly and hammy surprising because what stood out for me in Langella's performance was how .
- It is laughable when he addresses his captured barmaid (Ingrid Bergman) as "my tired fungus,"' revolting when he spits grape skins in her pretty face, hammy when he chuckles .
News & Articles
- Spurs' Parker (hammy strain) hopeful for Game 4
Spurs' Parker (hammy strain) hopeful for Game 4
June 13, 2013 - CBS Sports
- NBA Finals betting preview: Game 4 odds now favor Heat over Spurs
The San Antonio Spurs are up 2-1 on the Miami Heat in this NBA Finals series and they were favored for Game 4 too until uncertainty arose over Tony Parker's hamstring. The Spurs opened as two-point favorites at most sportsbooks tracked by OddsShark.com , but Parker's situation had moved the line roughly three points by midday, making Miami a small road favorite. At issue is Parker's lame hammy ...
June 13, 2013 - SB Nation
- Terry Francona in MLB.com
The right hammy is pretty sore,said manager Terry Francona. "When he first came out initially, we were real [worried]. He said he felt like he thought he felt a pop. He has pretty good range of motion. He's sore. We'll get him looked at...
- Colin Mochrie in CTV.ca
When I was with '22 Minutes' I would always do a lot of stuff with a lot of politicians and part of being a politician, I think, is being a little hammy and loving that attention,says Mochrie. "They love to put things out there and she was...
- John Worsfold in The Age
Round one, I think he will be well and truly back to full fitness and ready to go,Worsfold said. "If it is four weeks that is a pretty bad hammy ...... the key thing now is going through a rehab program for Kerry, and with round one six...