- n a small natural hill
- n a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
- And then, still not flagging 1163 pages into the opus, he unfurls this description of cheesecake model Letha Weapons and her 36H bra: "Big boobs bolstered by a breast hammock based .
- Like a vacationer stretched out in a hammock, the economy took its ease while the experts debated the future.
- The dictator, now shaven, rolled upright in the hammock and dangled his legs like a man astride a horse.
News & Articles
- Jacksonville native accepted as astronaut trainee
Christina Hammock is one of eight people accepted by N.A.S.A. into the astronaut trainee program. Over 6,000 people applied.
June 22, 2013 - News Channel 12 New Bern
- NC astronaut ready to soar
Talk about an overachiever. N.C. State alum Christina Hammock of Jacksonville is headed to NASA’s astronaut corps. It’s a monumental achievement.
June 20, 2013 - The News & Observer
- I Will Never Understand You, Mr. Banana Hammock Mechanic
Dear near-naked banana hammock mechanic, I will never understand why you take and angle grinder and, in a shower of sparks over your bare body, remove the back end of this car's exhaust pipe. Why would you just take off the end of a car's exhaust? How did you get your hair to look so cool? Perhaps more importantly, why are you not wearing any clothes? (Hat tip to Tiny Toy Viper !)
June 17, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Ingrid Betancourt in Toronto Star
Betancourt told France 2 that she fell ill with "a series of problems ...... I couldn't nourish myself, I lost weight as you saw, I lost the capacity to move, I was prostrated in my hammock, I had trouble drinking."
- Miranda Kerr in Salon
According to People, Kerr once said, "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it...
- Tiki Barber in SportingNews.com
I'm in temporary retirement,Barber said. "I'm not sitting on a hammock for the rest of my life."